Sunday, May 25, 2014

What Art Should Be But What Is Called Art

I am showing you two pictures. One I took from my online friend Mariana the other is a screenshot from where I searched images with the art tag. I love Marianas solution of displaying a film scene with miniature items. It is meant to be after a movie poster from "Airplane-The sequel".

  Airplane- The sequel 

I leave it to you to interpret the work, but what I love here is the obvious creativity in it. You can almost feel the intensity of the creation process. I consider that the mentioned movie poster was just a trigger for Mariana to create one of her inner images and how more beautiful it is than the poster.

(One particularly beautiful artwork by Mariana in form of an animated Gif you can find here!) 

 About the second picture, I do not consider much of the search result as art. I really like the tree with the colourful stripes and some more pictures, but most of this site is ego stuff not deeper than the eyes can see. It feels like "AS IF", even fake. Most people generally fear to explore their own beautiful depth and the result is "FAKE ART".


  Art Perception

No comments:

Post a Comment